New forums

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

New forums

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
New forums
New forums
2018-11-24 18:50:43 - last edited 2018-11-24 18:56:06

The new forums are way harder to navigate than the old one!

Also, diasbling posting is annoying because I can't link my old threads to new ones. They don't seem to be moving over properly.

Jumble of SOHO, business forums, buttons and thingies everywhere!

Options
3 Reply
Re:New forums
2018-11-26 01:52:14

Dear johnb_xp

Our SOHO community is not yet officially launched. We are optimizing it now.

From the top navigation, you can easily find the block of your products and go to the responding block to post.

For more details, please refer to this post and get started with TP-Link new community after it is launched officially.

[How to get started with the TP-Link Community] 

"Also, diasbling posting is annoying because I can't link my old threads to new ones. They don't seem to be moving over properly."

I think some of your posts are in US side: US Community

You can go there and find them.

BTW,  US side has a lot of posts, and with the development of technology and the innovation of funciton, some of them are out of date and may misleading the new users.

So we move the over two years' posts for US side.

Options
Re:Re:New forums
2018-12-01 11:47:14

When will the new forums be launched? I can only post on the new ones that are less likely to be read as the TP-Link website still points to the old. 

Options
Re:New forums
2019-11-04 10:10:57
Glad to have a chat with you here. Welcome!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1962

Replies: 3

Related Articles