220 dimmer firmware not updating via app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-16 15:22:27

While I was hooking up some smart plugs I noticed I had 4 firmware updates for my switches. I have 4 so I was thinking that it might be a single update per switch.

On the firmware update page it looks like the living room plug is updated to 1.5.7 but is still prompting me for another update. The update screen hangs at 0% then I get an update complete message (it never shifts off 0%).

And then we are back where we started, I must have done it a dozen times now and it’s showing that I *still* have a firmware update remaining.

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app and have no idea what else to do.

Options
2 Reply
Re:220 dimmer firmware not updating via app
2018-12-16 16:01:20
Actually after resetting the switch and the modem it finally accepted the update... Question 2, I set the preferred order of my devices under widget settings but when I load the devices under the devices setting they don’t load in the order I set. Is this a known issue?
Options
Re:Re:220 dimmer firmware not updating via app
2018-12-17 08:55:18
I found this https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-2294.html Haven't tried yet. Are you using Android? I think you can re arrange the order after the widget devices added
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 990

Replies: 2