MR200 4g router - Alexa Echo won't connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-16 17:46:43 - last edited 2018-12-17 10:01:43

So hoping for some help here with my New TP link router. Every device I have (laptop, TV, Xbox) connects fine to get internet access. However I'm having issues connecting Alexa echo, so tried DHCP, static IP, putting that IP in a DMZ.. and Alexa just won't connect to the internet.. Alexa does connect to the router, but can't reach the internet, even when all other devices are working fine. Although my Xbox one states a Double NAT issue.. i suspect there is something obvious i'm missing... but what!?

Any help would be apprciated!

Options
1 Reply
Re:MR200 4g router - Alexa Echo won't connect
2018-12-17 08:20:08
Is Alexa added in blacklist? Other than that, I could not think of other reasons. Or it could be settings on the Alexa. Double NAT issue is quite common on Xbox or PS. That happens if you have two routers/NAT devices. You can find solutions online, such as settings the modem as bridge, or open ports for the Xbox
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1474

Replies: 1