POWERLINe TL-WPA8730 issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-17 02:35:58

Hello,

I bought my first powerline from tp limk and im very happy with with.

My problems started when i plugged the extender in another electric socket., When i do this usually i need to plug and unplug the extender several Times to get power led Turn on and after that it works perfectly. But today it was working normally in my Office and i unplug and plug it in my living Room to play PlayStation( as i do every weekends) but this time i was unable to get power led on and now it simply dont work in any place, even in my Office where usually is.

I already perform a reset and tried in a lot of sockets but i cannot bring it to life.

I bought the device 3 weeks ago and its in warranty but i would like to know if someone had a similiar sitiuaton and can help me . This device its só importante for my work that i want go give a last try before activate the warranty.

Options
3 Reply
Re:POWERLINe TL-WPA8730 issue
2018-12-17 09:31:58
Power led or powerline led? If power led is not lit at all, the unit is dead as I see it. But it's strange that it used to light up only after you unplug and plug it back in. Would it be affected by power outage or storm?
Options
Re:Re:POWERLINe TL-WPA8730 issue
2018-12-17 10:21:54
Hello, Thanks for your reply. I didnt notice any power outage neither storms. When i connect to electric socket i dont have any lights on , but i was talking about the power led. By default,.when i connect the device, the power led should be on right away ,i am correct ?
Options
Re:Re:Re:POWERLINe TL-WPA8730 issue
2018-12-18 03:32:20
Yes the power led should be on right away unless you push the led button to turn off all the leds. I think you can activate warranty.
Options