NC210 Ip Camera - Browser Plugin issues?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-22 07:46:12

I'm having the hardest time getting the plugins for Opera to work.  I download the file from TP Link from the admin website and end up with two DLL's.  It seems as though these DLL's can't be installed.  All the information in the FAQ section appears to be outdated.

I'm running the latest NC210 firmware, as well as the latest Opera and Windows 10 OS.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Options
1 Reply
Re:NC210 Ip Camera - Browser Plugin issues?
2018-12-25 06:47:00

Hi There,

Considering the impact of operating system, web browser, etc., the liveview sometimes cannot be displayed when customers are configuring the camera on web interface. It is usually caused by the lack of web plugin or incompatible browser. There are varies of web plugins on TP-LINK official website. Here we make a summary.

Currently web plugin only applies to NC200, NC220 / 230/250 firmware after updates(v1.2.X or higher) do not need web plugin.

As Chrome and Firefox has canceled the support for NPAPI plugin, web live of NC200 could be only used in IE and Chrome.

Since your web browser is Opera, which is not suggested to use, please use IE or Chrome instead.

Your understanding will be much appreciated.

Merry Christmas.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 893

Replies: 1