Having power issues with the HS200 smart swtich.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-22 02:15:07

Ive had the HS200 smart switch for about 6 months with no issues. And now all of a sudden, its not working. no power, doesnt turn on lights, there isnt any wifi led nor other led or lights lit up, and the buttons for reset and the one next to it isnt doing anything. Anyone have any ideas??? i already unscrewed it to check the wiring and everyhignt seems nice and tight. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Having power issues with the HS200 smart swtich.
2019-01-22 02:57:01

Ok dumb question, is your circuit breaker tripped?

Also try disconnecting the load wires and then reconnecting them to see of that kick starts things.  (Note: turn of the breaker before disconnecting the load)

Ryan

Options
Re:Having power issues with the HS200 smart swtich.
2019-01-27 18:43:07
B Torkhan I had same problem at about the same time with a Ver3 of the HS200 I went through all trouble shooting and I could. I am a technician retired. Nothing. After contacting TP support I finally convinced them of the problem. They are hard to deal with. But after sending them the purchase invoice and picture of the S/N they sent me an RMA. I mailed the switch last Monday. Today I got an email saying they are still waiting for the old switch before sending a replacement. I since have ordered a 3 pack and installed 2 of them. They are all Ver1 (didnt know it until I got them because seller didnt indicate what they were and he didnt even know what a version was) Hope the problems dont reoccur.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1059

Replies: 2