DECO M4 - streaming error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-02-05 21:42:53

Hi,

I bought a pair of DECO M4s recently to upgrade the somewhat weak, 2.4 only ONT which came from my provider. I use the DECOs in AP mode, so the settings I can fiddle with are very limited. Fast Roaming wasn't working properly (two Redmi 4X phones had hard time switching to the strongest signal) so I disabled that, but I can live without it. More disturbing is the fact, that I can't check whether ethernet backhaul is working or not. And the worst: there is strong signal everywhere (it's only 84 square meters) but two Chromecasts (2.4) and a noname smart projector (also 2.4) can't play a Youtube video or a local DLNA stream for more than 15-20 minutes, when the stream begins to stutter. I've never had this issue with the Huawei ONT, so I had to switch it's wireless network back just to stabilize those media players again. Thats a shame... Can anyone help whith this problem?

Options
1 Reply
Re:DECO M4 - streaming error
2020-09-19 19:56:26
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1365

Replies: 2

Related Articles