CPE210 not responding and not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-02-09 05:27:19 - last edited 2019-03-19 06:56:14

I have a CPE210 V2.0 which i had bought few months ago. beforre hand it was working fine but now its neither responding nor reseting it self.

i have tried resetting but nothing happens. only power and LAN led glows and is steady. Nothing more happens. i have tried setting static ip as said to access the web interface and with pharOS both is not working for me! :( Any help regarding this will be appreciated Please!!

Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE210 not responding and not working
2019-03-20 02:54:31

Ajay-Singh wrote

I have a CPE210 V2.0 which i had bought few months ago. beforre hand it was working fine but now its neither responding nor reseting it self.

i have tried resetting but nothing happens. only power and LAN led glows and is steady. Nothing more happens. i have tried setting static ip as said to access the web interface and with pharOS both is not working for me! :( Any help regarding this will be appreciated Please!!

Dear customer,

We suggest you update it to the latest firmware and have a try again.

For the reset problem, we suggest you try the reset  from web management page and also try the hardware reset button.

You also mentioned the CPE is not responding, may I know some details about this phenomenon?

Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2010

Replies: 1