login into Omada controller macbook

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-02-09 11:01:06 - last edited 2019-03-11 07:50:15

i have problems with login withj omada controller app on my macbook

I use a EAP225 access point

i haver newest Omada Build software installed

The Macbook also is up to date

login fails with wrong password

If i do do the same on a Windows 10 PC it works

Anybody got an idea

/Bent

Options
5 Reply
Re:login into Omada controller macbook
2019-02-11 14:58:58 - last edited 2019-03-11 07:50:15

You first need to log in to the controler, you probably didn't do the set up of that correctly on your MacBook.

However, please be aware there can be only one (active) controler on any network.

Options
2019-03-12 02:03:42

bdhstege wrote

i have problems with login withj omada controller app on my macbook

I use a EAP225 access point

i haver newest Omada Build software installed

The Macbook also is up to date

login fails with wrong password

If i do do the same on a Windows 10 PC it works

Anybody got an idea

/Bent

You mean you can NOT log in to the web management page of EAP225 on macbook and it will show wrong password? What's the hardware version of EAP225, and what kind of the browser you are using(software version)?Maybe you can clear the cache of the browser or change another browser.

Options
2019-03-12 19:22:12
screenshot the address bar of your safari. If it is not showing 127.0.0.1, that means there is another controller online in your LAN, and you are re-directed to that controller. As @apveening said, only one controller can be active at one time in the same VLAN.
Options
2021-04-11 18:57:09

@apveening 

Hi, since few days I cabbot login into my Browser Omada Controller. I use mac, it was fine for several months. The ipad and iphone versions works fine, I see everything working well. On the browser, the home page remains totally blank. This is the link I should use: https://omada.tplinkcloud.com/login and I also used the specific one created during the installation.

Any clue?

Thank you!

Options
2021-04-29 13:14:06

@Tobacco Hi,

Hi, since few days I cabbot login into my Browser Omada Controller. I use mac, it was fine for several months. The ipad and iphone versions works fine, I see everything working well. On the browser, the home page remains totally blank. This is the link I should use: https://omada.tplinkcloud.com/login and I also used the specific one created during the installation.

Any clue?

Thank you!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1815

Replies: 5

Related Articles