VPN Passthrough not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-02-19 11:37:26
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 0.2.0 0.9.1 v0069.0 Build 170303 Rel.59897n

I actually have an Archer VR900, but it's not in the drop down list.

I have a problem connecting to my work via VPN. When I attempt to connect, Windows confirms that the connection is made, but I am not allowed to access any of the work servers. If I use my phone as a personal hotspot, I can connect fine, and it also worked fine with my old TalkTalk router (Huawei I think).

I have discussed this with our IT Manager, and he advises that it must be a problem with the router settings.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Options
3 Reply
Re:VPN Passthrough not working
2019-02-20 07:06:41

So there are 2 devices, Archer A7 and Archer VR900? How to connect them together? Any network diagram?

what kind of VPN have you setup? 

More information will help solving your problem. 

Options
Re:Re:VPN Passthrough not working
2019-02-20 08:55:03
No, I don't have an Archer A7, only a VR900, it wasn't in the drop down list. All I want to do is enable VPN passthrough to connect to my company servers from home. It always worked with my previous router, but not with the VR900.
Options
Re:Re:Re:VPN Passthrough not working
2019-02-21 07:36:43

Hi Steve, the VR900 V2 supports IPsec passthrough and IPsec VPN.

The IPsec passthrough is enabled by default, that is why you can not see the option on the web interface. 

Besides, you can show us the current network topology and the network requests. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2811

Replies: 3

Related Articles