Issues after latest Deco firmware update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Issues after latest Deco firmware update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
185 Reply
Re:Issues after latest Deco firmware update
2020-01-12 10:22:01

@La Rioja  Just detected, the update, that fom time to time on my Samsung S7 (it takes control of the Deco m5 system)  I receive notice of NEW DECIVE DETECTED: Samsung S7 joined the Deco network.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 What's up "Kevin" here?

Options
2020-01-13 06:56:57 - last edited 2020-01-13 07:05:49

@mlow @Rioja 

Hello, we have replied to you on another thread you subscribed. Please check the reply.

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/185340?page=3

Good day. 

Options
2020-04-15 12:26:03

@jon_hey I'm currently using the X60's. Even before the latest update wich I am now using (1.2.3 Build 20200330), I was having problmes with the system dropping connection intermittenty. Sometimes just for a minute or so for no apparent reason. This has continued after the upgrade and is reaching the point where I'm pretty close to reinstalling some of my older mesh systems instead. The may not as fast and may not have support for wifi 6. But they work and they don't loose their connections...

Options
2020-05-20 21:09:45

@jon_hey 

I upgraded yesterday and lost about 60% of my range I cannot connect to me M5 in there current locations, the only way to establish a network is to put them in close contact and then move them out. However my connection distance is now three meters before upgrade is was at least 5 meter.

i am not happy.

Options
2020-07-23 19:48:49

1.4.4 - Massive speed drop and now I think about it, range drop. 

Anyone know how to downgrade or if a new firmware is coming?

Options
Related Articles