Remote Control Toggle Disappeared Once Enabled

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-03 19:29:27
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.9

Before the Kasa software update i could enable and disable remote control, but now once it has been enabled the toggle switch disappears. Is there a wat to disable it now?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Remote Control Toggle Disappeared Once Enabled
2019-03-04 09:09:40

Pav wrote

Before the Kasa software update i could enable and disable remote control, but now once it has been enabled the toggle switch disappears. Is there a wat to disable it now?

I have just tryed to reconect my HS100 after moving and conducting an upgrade. And Im having the same issue "No Remote control Toggle"

It conected and works fine in the Kasa app, although with out the Remote control Toggle, I can not conect it to my google Home min, like I use to.

Disappointing as I was just about to buy two more units.

cheers,

Options
Re:Remote Control Toggle Disappeared Once Enabled
2019-03-12 00:54:42

Hello,

for your information, there is no toggle to turn on/off the remote control in the new APP, while it is enabled by default after the initial setup.

Sorry to tell you that the remote control cannot be disabled manually. Otherwise it cannot be managed remotely.

Wish your support and understanding.

Good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1374

Replies: 2