Reconnect the deco app to an existing deco network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Reconnect the deco app to an existing deco network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
49 Reply
Re:Reconnect the deco app to an existing deco network
2022-08-05 17:22:42

Having the same issue. I created an account so I could manage the wifi when the person who originally set it up isn't home. When I first opened it, I had no option to connect to existing networks.

Now I am able to join the existing mesh network with my phone. But when I open the app, I just get a "can't connect to deco" message, but I see the mesh network name at the top. 

I've tried:

• removing my access and re-adding
  • deleting the app and re-adding

Appreciate any asynchronous help. I am hoping I can mess with it after my work day.

Options
2022-08-16 10:53:36

@TP-Link 
I accidentally delete a network from the TP-Link Deco apps. Please advice how I can add it back. Thanks.

Tommy

Options
2022-08-16 11:29:55

@Tommy_Wu 

Hi, please refer to the suggestions on this link:

Paint Your Home in Wi-Fi/ Let's begin on the Deco APP

Options
2022-09-02 08:35:46

@firdaus  Hi,

I changed my mobile and I installed deco app. After logined the app I couldn't see my existing system. Could you please help me? Thank you

Options
2022-12-01 20:46:58

@cakkas I had the same problem as reported here. I was able to solve it by turning off my 4G mobile data on my smartphone and then restarting the app. Then it automatically recognized my network again.

Options
2023-02-06 19:49:18

I have this same issue. Neither my iPad nor iPhone can find my existing network. The network is functioning fine, the app just can't see it. I've already tried all of the troubleshooting steps, including disabling mobile data, the VPN, and logging into the correct account. Is there a way to reconnect the existing network with my TP Link account?

Options
2023-05-17 02:14:17

@TP-Link 

Hello I cant believe this is still a thing. I purchased a new phone I installed the DECO app, I log in all is good then It wants to run the setup wizard again? Why? I'm already connected to my TP Link, Mesh why wont it detect the network settings ? I dont really want to reset my network and run the setup again thats pointless. 

Options
2023-05-23 18:45:34

@firdaus 

I can't believe this is still an issue.  I don't want to reset my network, but have tried everything else suggested on this thread, and nothig works.  I can connect my phone and everything else in the house to the mesh network, but the app canot find it and I thus cannot control the network any more.

Options
2023-06-05 02:05:20

@firdaus 

I changed my mobile and I installed deco app. After logined the app I couldn't see my existing system. Could you please help me? Thank you

Options
Related Articles