NC450 - recording problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NC450 - recording problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
34 Reply
Re:NC450 - recording problem
2020-02-10 13:27:54

@Anukalp_Dwivedi when I upgrade my NC450 firmware to 1.5.2 and turn OFF the 24-hour recording option my camera work fine i.e. it is correctly detects movement, correctly makes a recording after motion detection, correctly sends e-mail alert and does not make false alarms.

But when I turn ON the 24-houer recording option my camera is going crazy, i.e. constantly makes false alarms on my phone, sometimes stops recording after motion detection, and sometimes it is doesn't send email notifications.

On this moment I recommend to you disabling the 24 houer recording option and i have hope tha this bug will be fix in the futute on new firmware.

Options
2020-02-10 13:37:46

I almost forgot :)

To be sure that the camera will work properly, I suggest you to restore the factory settings on your camera after turning off the 24 houre recordnig option.

Options
2020-06-02 17:42:39

@Wallmost Pakistan Talk shows list, international, technology, sports, showbiz, business and Insurance, Live News feed, Breaking News, Political Discussion, Forum, Pakistani Scandals.

Hi! I am human. Welcome to News / Media by etcnews.tv. <a href=" https://www.etcnews.tv/category/list-of-talk-shows/ ">Talk shows list</a>
Options
2021-03-15 16:17:39

@stawo @Kevin_Z  I am facing the exact problem now with my NC450. The problem is I am not able to play any past recording while the 24 Hours option is ON. The timeline is completely gone into gray region. I have replaced the SD card and formatted it again with Fat32 but yet this is something very strange. I dont know why but I have seen soo many complaints against NC450 and customers are literally regrettiing buying it, though it was not even cheap compare to today's price. Anyhow @Kevin_Z can you please help me out here that what should I do to play the detection and past recording. Everything is up to date. Tried turning off 24 hour recordnig to play the baby crying but it kept loading and nothingn happened. Please help.

Options
Related Articles