Cannot Get WPA 271 to work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-12-09 06:59:40
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Region : Argentina

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Region : UnitedKingdom

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : no idea

ISP : Tesco Broadband

A very basic question, because I cannot make any sense of the instructions. My PC is plugged into the broadband router. The TP adapter is also plugged
into this router, in slot a or 1 (not sure if this is relevant but the instruction diagram showed it in slot 1.

I haven't used the mini-cd in the computer, the computer works fine connected to the router as it is. I have plugged the second bigger adapter into the mains plug in another
room and then gone back to the first adapter and pressed the button for one second, then the other adapter for one second. I turned on my android tablet pc and I am getting the message in my WI-FI page, obtaining IP address. It is just repeating this message although it occasionally says saved for a split second before returning to "obtaining
IP address", what is going on?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot Get WPA 271 to work
2012-12-09 15:52:16
How about the the light like a house? Are they green on both adapters? If the second lights are not on, that means the adapters are not communicating with each other. You can try to reset them by the CD or try to pair them again.
Hope this link help you http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=392
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 463

Replies: 1