Entering college
Entering college
Entering college
2019-04-03 00:13:55

Hello
I'm entering college this year. What issues do students face often? What should I take into account? I;ll be happy for any advice!

Options
4 Replies
Re:Entering college
2019-04-06 05:51:40 - last edited 2019-04-08 04:16:09

Whether they admit it or not, most students will at one point get homesick, especially those who attend a school that is more than three hours away from home. Freshmen suffer more, as it is presumably their first year away from home UPSers.

Options
3 weeks ago

wink its all about blending in , dont worry best times of your lifes you re gonna exprience in college

بازی پوکر آنلاین پوکر آنلاین ثبت نام در سایت پوکر سایت پوکر خارجی

Options
3 weeks ago

When I entered university I wasn't ready for a big academic load. I wanted to meet new people and feel the spirit of the student fraternity. Therefore, I can recommend you from my own experience not to leave too many tasks for the last week. If you understand that you can not make it in time, then use the genuine essay writing service. They do any writing assignments and I always like their quality. This strategy helped me avoid a lot of stress.

Options
Friday

College is academically challenging and requires much more effort than high school. As we all know the purpose of a college education is to learn as much as we can. Along with your studies, it is important to take breaks to keep your mind fresh and clear. At the same time, you have to prioritize events, games, meetings, social events, and studies accordingly. It is a good way of managing academic stress. 

Just a thought from the heart. Comment by the best swimming pool cleaner

Options