2019-04-09 06:09:16
Model: TL-WA860RE
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Model : TL-WA860RE 

Hardware Version : 

Firmware Version : 

ISP : 

I followed the instructions given in the manual. I pressed the WPS button on both the router and the extender; went on the TPlinkrepeater website and followed Method 2 on the instruction set up sheet. However, every time I complete it and go to connect to the extender on my phone it fails to connect me. It either says "wrong password" or keeps telling me to enter the password. I know the password is the same as the routers which is why I'm confused as to what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Not connecting
2019-04-09 11:51:21

Hi,

What is the hardware version and firmware version of the 860RE?

It is suggested to update the firmware to the latest one first and reconfigure it.

Meanwhile, may I know if all the devices have the same problem? 

Good day.

licondam wrote

Model : TL-WA860RE 

I followed the instructions given in the manual. I pressed the WPS button on both the router and the extender; went on the TPlinkrepeater website and followed Method 2 on the instruction set up sheet. However, every time I complete it and go to connect to the extender on my phone it fails to connect me. It either says "wrong password" or keeps telling me to enter the password. I know the password is the same as the routers which is why I'm confused as to what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!

Options