About logging into my IP Address

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-12 05:57:18
Model: TD-W8961N  
Hardware Version: V9
Firmware Version:

Hey , I am in a bit of a confusion. In my Router its written that my IP address is to be 192.168.1.1 but nah I cant access it now.
Before I could get in that easily and change my passwords and do other stuffs like that but now I dont get directed into that page .
I really dont understand what the problem might be so can you help me out to get in that page ..

Options
2 Reply
Re:About logging into my IP Address
2019-04-16 08:15:43

There are several reasons why this can happen, and the most common is when one tries to access the router's interface with its ip address while connected to a different network.

The easiest solution is to hookup an ethernet cable to the router and repeating the process as usual.

Otherwise; make sure you're connected to the right network and just in case use a different browser or incognito mode.

See if that helps.

Options
Re:About logging into my IP Address
2019-04-16 09:44:24

Hi,

In your case, it is suggested to make sure the computer you are used to login to the router interface is connected to the modem directly first. And please try different web browser to access the IP 192.168.1.1. Or we can use domain name tplinkmodem.net to access.

If possible, please open command on your computer, then type in ipconfig to check your default gateway then put in the default gateway in address bar of your web browser.

If it is not working, please ping the default gateway and send us the screenshot.

Good day!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1024

Replies: 2