How do I speed up USB TP Link TL-WN722N wifi connection?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-14 19:45:22 - last edited 2019-04-19 02:37:06
Model: TL-WN722N  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: Null

On this occasion I will share a little question about how to speed up the wifi connection using TL-WN725N Nano USB Adapter which happened to me a few days ago I bought it and I got a little problem.

Articles with the title of the above problems are very numerous, which proves that the internet connection in this country is quite slow. I am also surprised, so many internet users in Indonesia, how come the network is weak? there are, who are fast, but the price is too fast. Not to mention the price of quota vouchers is quite expensive so if you want to download large files you have to think first, the problem is fearing the quota runs out. Please help for an internet connection to run smoothly?

Best Regard

Fujitsu fi-6130z DriverRemote Desktop Connection Manager | IJ Network Scanner Selector EX

Options
2 Reply
Re:How do I speed up USB TP Link TL-WN722N wifi connection?
2019-04-16 02:34:29 - last edited 2019-04-19 02:37:06

Hi,

If the internet speed is very slow in the house, a wireless adapter cannot improve the issue. The only method is to contact with ISP (internet provider) to provide a higher bandwidth so that a more stable connection can be guaranteed.

Good day!

Options
Re:Re:How do I speed up USB TP Link TL-WN722N wifi connection?
2019-04-18 06:48:55 - last edited 2019-04-19 02:37:06

Some of the ways are:

1.Changing the router .

2. Changing the channel, although it detects the least crowded channel but with an increase in no. of people, the channel gets clogged.

3. Use the 5Ghz network, instead of the 2.4Ghz one.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 4566

Replies: 2