Archer 59 Multicast problem
2019-04-17 13:48:07 - last edited 2019-04-17 14:15:34
Model: Archer C59
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: latest
Hi, I have an archer c59 v1 and multicast channels won't work.
What I've already tried:
- Connect the STB directly to my ISP modem and it worked.
- Asked my ISP to remove bridge mode to their modem/router and use it as router and multicast channels work.
- Configure IGMP in the admin panel, with v3 as that is the version my ISP uses. Not worked.
- Add my STB to DMZ. Not worked.
- Turn off firewall or any other security meassures. Not worked.
I don't know what else to do or try. Please don't send me to the "How to configure IGMP" page because I've already done it.