additonal adapters/extenders

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-26 07:39:16

I have recently purchased the TL AV600 kit and I was wondering if I would be able to add more of the PA 4010 adapters?  If so, do they need to connected through a cable into the device like an adroid box? Not sure if I need to buy more of the extenders instead although the adapters seem to be much cheaper in price.  Tx

Options
1 Reply
Re:additonal adapters/extenders
2019-04-29 02:27:48

Hi,

FYI, all the TP-Link powerline adapters are compatibile with each other. You can add another PA4010 into the existing network. 

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/434/

Meanwhile, you only need connect one of them to the main router by wired cable, and then you can relocate them once you paired them. 

May it help and have a nice day. 

maltagirl wrote

I have recently purchased the TL AV600 kit and I was wondering if I would be able to add more of the PA 4010 adapters?  If so, do they need to connected through a cable into the device like an adroid box? Not sure if I need to buy more of the extenders instead although the adapters seem to be much cheaper in price.  Tx

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 208

Replies: 1