no archer t4u detected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

no archer t4u detected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
no archer t4u detected
no archer t4u detected
2019-05-01 16:36:18
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: AC1300 (MODEL ARCHER T4U) V3

technically my pc detects it, because the sound is heard that has been identified a usb when I introduce it in the port, but when I use it after a while says that there is none (in the program where they leave the available wi-fi networks and such) in short, that I stopped using it because it directly did not stop saying that it was not detected. Today, a year later. I have decided to use it again, but when I open the drivers and run them, and starts looking for the adapter by the pc, I get that there is none, when my pc does detect it and yes it is well introduced. Someone knows why it happens and how to solve it? Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:no archer t4u detected
2019-05-06 03:26:31

What is the OS version of your PC? Windows (7/8/10) or Mac?

With adapter plugged into the USB port, go to device manager-network adapter to find whether it is been recognized. 

You can change another USB port or another computer to give it a go.

Still the same, I think you need contact the tech support to check the warranty. 

Options