NAT Loopback Archer VR900

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-18 18:26:29 - last edited 2019-05-19 05:54:40
Model: Archer VR900  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 0.1.0 0.9.1 v0069.0 Build 160721 Rel.66177n

I'm trying to use a web-server on a Raspberry Pi , and need to access it from a static address - so have set up a forwarding service via No-IP. That all works fine when I'm connected via mobile data, but refuses to work when connected via the router's WiFi.

I think the issue is that NAT Loopback is disabled - but can't find anywhere that allows me to enable it - anyone got any ideas?

Options
2 Reply
Re:NAT Loopback Archer VR900
2019-05-22 02:23:07

Hi,

The NAT loopback is enabled by default, no option to disable it.

We tried to test it on our lab but the NAT loopback works fine. Could you please show us a screenshot of the picture when you tried to access it locally with the domain name and port.

Besides, have you ever tried to access the web-server with the WAN IP address and the port number?

Good day. 

Dr_Brady wrote

I'm trying to use a web-server on a Raspberry Pi , and need to access it from a static address - so have set up a forwarding service via No-IP. That all works fine when I'm connected via mobile data, but refuses to work when connected via the router's WiFi.

I think the issue is that NAT Loopback is disabled - but can't find anywhere that allows me to enable it - anyone got any ideas?

Options
Re:NAT Loopback Archer VR900
2020-12-31 20:24:24

@Dr_Brady 

I have thé same problèm with a micro contrôler thé nat loopback working but very pour . 

Thé config IS :

A pc Windows serveur with duc the noip adress a micro contrôler with websocket serveur port open on the vr 900 . If i connect with smartphone on wifi with thé local adress no problèm very fast.  If  i use plublic adress its working for a few minute if i reboot m'y microcontrôleur than continu working with vert Big lantency. Why?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 725

Replies: 2

Related Articles