Can't access some of websites and cant access to other applications like steam/discord

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't access some of websites and cant access to other applications like steam/discord

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-23 06:53:15
Model: TL-WA855RE  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi i successfully set up my range adapter and connected to my laptop, and i can connect website like google and youtube. But the problem is, i can't connect other websites like steam or discord or any other websites. It said can't reach to the website. ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT. And i think its not the laptop's problem because i tried to use my phone to connect this range adapter's wi-fi, it doesn't work as well. Also, i could access all the websites and steam, discord and any other applications or games with my host wi-fi networ, it worked perferctly fine. Only when i use this range adapter, problem happens. Please tell me what is wrong and how to fix it

Options
3 Reply
Re:Can't access some of websites and cant access to other applications like steam/discord
2019-05-27 09:48:43

Hi,

What is the current network topology?

Have you ever tried to change different web browser to give it a shot?

Besides, please show us a screenshot of the error message.

What is more, what is the current hardware and firmware version? Please ensure that the firmware is up to date. 

Good day. 

Options
Re:Can't access some of websites and cant access to other applications like steam/discord
2020-02-26 09:23:42
I'm having the same issues with below product details. Model: TL-WA855RE Hardware Version: V4 Firmware Version: 1.0.0 When I try other sites like twitch, steam client app, and other sites from google, it cannot access and return "The site cant be reached" error. From my Steam software, it show internet disconnect although I still can browse the facebook from web browser.
Options
2020-03-02 17:42:03

@Soapy 
Hi
I had this problem before
I could only see the site www.alsaedco.com and could not see another site
The first thing to do is enter the address of the site you are looking for:
http://isup.me

This site, owned by Google, is looking at whether this site is open on their server. If it says "It's just you" that means "It's only you who can't see the site" then the site is okay, but if it says "It's not just you" it means "It's not just you who don't see the site ..." On the server side of the site.

If the problem was from the server of the site, you naturally have no way but to wait until the problem is resolved by the site administrators. We have nothing to say in this case ...

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2664

Replies: 3