Tp link 2922 accidental factory reset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-25 09:10:22

Hello

My broadband provider told me to reset my router and I have accidentally put it to a factory reset.

I have tried to go to tplinkwifi.net to fix this but it says there is no internet when I do this on the router network. When I use my mobile as a hotspot it says it won't work unless I am on the router network.

I am completely confused as to how to proceed so any help would be great:D

Options
4 Reply
Re:Tp link 2922 accidental factory reset
2019-05-25 09:21:27
Well i have managed to get onto the right page now and have connected with my router so hopefully i can do the rest
Options
Re:Re:Tp link 2922 accidental factory reset
2019-05-25 09:34:49
I have done the quick set up and it went fine but my wifi isnt working and i dont know how to fix that
Options
Re:Re:Re:Tp link 2922 accidental factory reset
2019-05-27 02:07:15

Hi,

What is the model number of your device? 

What do you mean by it went fine but the wifi does not work? More details will help a lot. 

Besides, can you detect the wifi network on your devices? Does the wifi light come on? 

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day. 

Options
Re:Re:Re:Tp link 2922 accidental factory reset
2019-05-27 13:34:43
If you did a factory reset. you need to reenter all of your setup info including the WIFI SSID and passwords. If you did the setup and changed the password but not the SSID, you may need to go to each device and force it to forget the WIFI (delete the WIFI info) to reestablish the connection between your device and router. You could also just change both the SSID and password to something new and unique.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3412

Replies: 4