Cant connect my Deco m9 plus to pool room

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-26 18:28:09
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: latest

this is the pool house which is only 10 to 15 meters away from my house about 7 steps away to be honest I installed two m9 plus which are working fine in the house but no signal in the pool room which is confusing the hell out of me because the m9 plus are so close to the pool room why is there no internet or reception.

If anyone could help I would be grateful as I'm lost for ideas only thing I want to avoid is connecting a Ethernet to another deco as I wanted it all wireless.

here is a pic of the back yard house you can see how close it is.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cant connect my Deco m9 plus to pool room
2019-05-27 01:16:37

Hi,

For your information, the wifi range is related to the actual environment and will be affected a lot due to the interference, like distance, obstacles and so on. 

We can do some analysis and try to enhance its wifi coverage area. 

What is the current network topology? How far away between each other and the pool room?

Have you ever tried to change their locations? Like move it closer to the pool room? 

Meanwhile, may I know are the main house and pool room running under the same power circuit?

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 667

Replies: 1