Bayonet Adaptors

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Bayonet Adaptors

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Bayonet Adaptors
Bayonet Adaptors
2019-05-30 22:17:08
Model: LB100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: unknown

A few months back i purchased 3 LB100 bulbs which came with the Bayonet adaptors and yesterday I purchased another 5 bulbs thinking they had the adaptors inside but on opening the box there were none inside.

I contacted the help line to see if there was someway I could purchase the adaptors and I dont think the rep quite understood what I was referring to. This morning I get an email telling me to return to the retailer and ask them to swap them over for ones with the adaptors , I had already contacted the retailer but all their stock dont hace the adaptors.

I also called a number of lighting and electrical retailers to try and buy adaptors but I can not find any that stock them and they just tell me to contact TP-Link.

I see on ebay adaptors are sold but I have no idea what size i need and I am a little worried about buying them from ebay in case they do not meet australian standards.

Can anyone tell me where I can get the adaptors from. I am very surprised that TP-Link do not supply them anymore and or they do not sell them seperately.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Bayonet Adaptors
2019-05-31 02:05:02

Hi,

For your information, there are only smart bulb itself and the QIG included on the package, no bayonet adapters. While cause the first 3 have the adapters attached, I'm afraid that the retailer make some special offers.

And we are sorry to tell you that there is no such product from TP-Link, while you can buy ones with the lamp base size of the LB100.

https://www.tp-link.com/home-networking/smart-bulb/lb100/#specifications

Lamp Base E27

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 316

Replies: 1