Anti virus and filters turned off but still blocking and sending alerts

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-31 12:12:18
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.8 build 20190403 rep 43515

Hi All,

I have all parental controls and AV turned off but I am Getting AV alerts and Parents Control notifications about devices having blocked internet access and site visits. Off should mean off as far as I am concerned. Is anyone else having this issue?

incidently the sites seem to be mis-identified as well but that’s a separate issue. 

thanks

neil. 

Options
5 Reply
Re:Anti virus and filters turned off but still blocking and sending alerts
2019-06-01 01:15:22

Hi,

Please turn them on and off manually again; after that, please reboot the Deco M9 plus and then check whether you still receive the alerts. 

If still the same, please show us the pictures of the notifications and alerts page. 

Meanwhile, what is the current hardware and firmware version? 

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day. 

Options
Re:Re:Anti virus and filters turned off but still blocking and sending alerts
2019-06-02 20:00:50

Thanks Kevin_Z

I have folllwed your instructions and will let it run and report back.  

Firmware version is as per original post.  Hardware rev says 1.1 on the bottom of the devices.

Thanks

Options
Re:Re:Re:Anti virus and filters turned off but still blocking and sending alerts
2019-06-03 02:11:06
Take your time. Any updates, please let us know. Please show us the pictures of the notifications and alerts page if it is still the same. Good day.
Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Anti virus and filters turned off but still blocking and sending alerts
2019-06-07 14:26:21 - last edited 2019-06-07 14:30:15

Hi Kevin, sorry for the delay - its still doing it - I will send you a private message with the pictures of the screenshots....thanks Neil

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Anti virus and filters turned off but still blocking and sending alerts
2019-06-09 01:25:35

Hi Neil, 

That would be great. You can email us the private messages via email then. 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 900

Replies: 5