kicked on desktop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

kicked on desktop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
kicked on desktop
kicked on desktop
2012-12-14 06:54:00
Region : Germany

Model : TL-WDN3200

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

i am using now for my desktop PC (Windows 7, 64 bit) the Wifi stick TL-WDN3200 because we moved and my router now is in a different room. So far so good. Everything is working i have a good connection and no problems to connect automatically on startup. I am still using the TP-Link software which was on the CD which came with the stick. The Problem i have since i am using the stick with the delivered software is, that sometimes when i am browsing the web in my Firefox browser for example, and i want to scroll down ia hve to click on the page again because the cursor seems to be on the desktop. The same when i am tiping, like i am doing right now my PC makes a noise and i cant type anymore until i click into this window again.
Is this a known issue :confused: I read in some other Forum, that it might has to with when the software finds a new wifi it does that. Is there a way to fix it? Or should i just use the windows wifi tool and uninstall your Software? :p

regards
Joko
Options
2 Reply
Re:kicked on desktop
2012-12-14 16:10:45
Sometimes uninstall the TP-LINK software can solve the problem. TP-LINK software and the Windows software have the same function and sometimes they interference with each other. So my suggestion is to use the Windows software only.:o
Options
Re:kicked on desktop
2012-12-17 21:39:35
Ok, thanks. I guess, i will do that then ;)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 412

Replies: 2