use Wi-Fi Range Extender RE650 Extender as a Wireless Adapter but can not connect to Hotspot iPhone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

use Wi-Fi Range Extender RE650 Extender as a Wireless Adapter but can not connect to Hotspot iPhone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-04 05:50:08 - last edited 2019-06-04 06:05:55

Hi , i want to use  Wi-Fi Range Extender RE650 Extender as a Wireless Adapter to a Sunny multigate

In the installation i cannot connect to the network hotspot from  my iPhone with  Wi-Fi Range Extender RE650 Extender as a Wireless Adapter. I see all different networks but not the hotspot iPhone from Robert Kok.

Is it becouse it is not 2.4GHz or 5GHz?

Best regards,

Robert

Options
2 Reply
Re:use Wi-Fi Range Extender RE650 Extender as a Wireless Adapter but can not connect to Hotspot iPhone
2019-06-05 05:31:13

We always use the range extender to extend the Wi-Fi comes from a private router or access point. For your case, please have a try to Rescan on the wireless page. If possible, try to reset the network for the hotspot Wi-Fi network to see how it works. 

Options
Re:use Wi-Fi Range Extender RE650 Extender as a Wireless Adapter but can not connect to Hotspot iPhone
2021-11-22 09:19:25
Ali
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1217

Replies: 2