Not connecting to the internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-07 15:32:43 - last edited 2019-06-12 10:44:01
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

My device is a TP-Link M7350 v3. I have a data-enabled sim card in it. The device has previously been working but devices connected to it can no longer connect to the internet. 

As far as I can tell, it is successfully connecting to the mobile network as the network name is displayed on the device and it also shows good signal strength(bars). However, my other devices (laptop, phone) can no longer access the internet via the device. They successfully connect to the router's network, however, no connection to the internet. The router's display shows data transfers at 0. 

I have tried putting the sim in another device and it is working well there. I have tried a different sim in the router and this too is not working leading me to believe it may be an issue with the router. I have also tried reseting the router with no success. I am also unable to access the admin page via the usual links (tplinkmifi.net and 192.168.0.1).

Kindly assist.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Not connecting to the internet
2019-06-17 11:32:10

Hi,

Please login to the web interface of the M7350 and show me a screenshot of the status page.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1647/

Besides, if you have the APN related info, you can create the profile manually to give it a go.

Go to advanced-dial up settings, click create to do so.

May it help and have a nice day. 

Options
Re:Not connecting to the internet
2019-06-25 07:35:02

Hi,

Thank you for the response. The internet connecting issue was resolved. It was an ISP related issue. I am able to access the managment interface of all the m7350 devices except for one that has a V3.0 firmware is not able to load the management interface neither connect to the tp link app. I tired using the default IP which is 192.168.0.1 and an address tplinkmifi.net which is under device information. Thus I am unable to customize the network settings such as the ssid and password. What would be the issue or is there a different way to log into the managment interface.

Options
Re:Re:Not connecting to the internet
2019-06-26 06:02:27

Hi,

Please hard reset the M7350 first by holding the reset hole until you see the power off show up on the screen.

Then try to login to the web interface; you can change another device or another web browser to have  a try as well.

If still the same, please check the IP/gateway of your computer or cellphone and try to ping the M7350. Click  here to get the IP/gateway.

Below is an instruction you can refer to: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2236/

May it help and have a nice day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 6273

Replies: 3

Related Articles