cpe210 client ip configuration errors

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-08 19:10:29 - last edited 2019-06-09 05:52:52
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: CPE210(US)_2.0-up-ver2-2-0-P1[20190228-rel34494]

I have dozens of attempts/resets to get the CPE 210 to connect in client mode (hardwired to computer) or bridge mode (wireless). All go normally using the pharos quick set-up routine , Every attempt fails to connect. Main router is LinkSys E3850. I have left the unit IP default static, tried dynamic. Set is to the 192.168.#.xxx of the host network. all with no avail. Always shows up as "unidentified network", and diagnostics always responds with IP configuration error. This would seem to be a common issue however I do not see this problem on searches. Basic set up. Wireless router---->>  CPE210---->>Power Adapeter---->>> computer ethernet port. I have even tried manually entered the CPE IP address and MAC address into my routers DHCP reservation table a few times. Maybe this one is broken.

Options
2 Reply
Re:cpe210 client ip configuration errors
2019-06-20 09:23:13

Can CPE connect to the router normally when it is in client mode?  If CPE can be connected to the router normally and PC sets dynamic IP, can it get the IP address from the router normally?

Options
Re:cpe210 client ip configuration errors
2019-06-23 01:56:42 - last edited 2019-06-25 16:28:09

tomww wrote

I have dozens of attempts/resets to get the CPE 210 to connect in client mode (hardwired to computer) or bridge mode (wireless). All go normally using the pharos quick set-up routine , Every attempt fails to connect. Main router is LinkSys E3850. I have left the unit IP default static, tried dynamic. Set is to the 192.168.#.xxx of the host network. all with no avail. Always shows up as "unidentified network",    Discord Omegle Xender ]diagnostics always responds with IP configuration error. This would seem to be a common issue however I do not see this problem on searches. Basic set up. Wireless router---->>  CPE210---->>Power Adapeter---->>> computer ethernet port. I have even tried manually entered the CPE IP address and MAC address into my routers DHCP reservation table a few times. Maybe this one is broken.

This would seem to be a common issue however I do not see this problem on searches. Basic set up. Wireless router---->>  CPE210---->>Power Adapeter---->>> computer ethernet port. I have even tried manually entered the CPE IP address and MAC address into my routers DHCP reservation table a few times. Maybe this one is broken.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2190

Replies: 2