Congratulations to TP-Link

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-14 17:59:26

I recently changed my email address...which I guess TP-Link thinks no one ever does. In doing this I had to change my email address in 107 online places, apps, etc., and only one place gave me problems...Kasa app. No way to simply change the email address...I had to remove EVERY TP-Link smart device I own, delete Kasa app, then download it and configure EVERY single TP-Link device again using a new account with my new email address. 

To exacerbate the situation, I then had to re-configure all these devices with Google Home. But it was fun...I had nothing better to do than waste my time on something the other 106 online places simply let me do in a matter of seconds...change my email address.

Honestly, if it wouldn't have required purchasing all new smart plugs, I would have dumped these in the trash and bought a brand that is advanced enough technologically to allow me to change my email address.

Thanks, TP-Link...you've made my day...NOT!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Congratulations to TP-Link
2019-06-17 07:34:56

Hi,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused here, and we do understand your feeling.

We will remind our R&D team about this matter and they can work on it and make some progress.

You can keep an eye on official website or kasa app for more updates. 

Sorry for the trouble caused again, have a nice day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 428

Replies: 1