No web interface access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No web interface access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No web interface access
No web interface access
2019-06-15 09:38:41
Model: Archer C5400X  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Going crazy here!  Installed the Archer C5400 and all working great.  Tried to log into the web interface today and it says incorrect password.  I had the username and password stored in Chrome and nothing has changed to my knowledge.  I can access it through the Tether App on iPhone so changed the password there, still can access through Tether but not the web interface.  I am using the ip address to access the web interface, get warnings of unsecured connection despite it being local side of firewall, sometimes it tries to connect to the cloud, again tries to send password via http so insecure and have to override Bitdefender.  Whatever I try I cannot get into the blasted thing and now have one attempt left before it locks me out, no idea what happens then!  If I try the suggested (google search) admin\admin combo to log in it says incorrect format, needs to be an email address as user name.  Am I going to have to reset the thing to gain access again, such a PITA that would be.

Options
2 Reply
Re:No web interface access
2019-06-17 06:12:34

Hi,

Did you use the TP-Link cloud account password to login? 

Please try to change another web browser or device to give it a go.

If still the same, please send a picture where you saw the error message.

Good day. 

Options
Re:No web interface access
2022-03-02 06:29:34
I have this problem all the time. I cant get into my Archer C5400X via phone or wired computer. Its frustrating as hell. I do not want to have to factory reset my damn router just to get into it. What a joke.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 635

Replies: 2

Related Articles