I have a problem in my home, I have 2 floors, in the first floor I have the internet provider router which supplying internet via LAN cable to the second floor C60.
Everything was working perfectly till one day, the c60 started to disconnect and re-connect from the internet.
Every now and then the internet in the c60 goes down for 1-3 hours. while the wifi is stable.
The first floor with the other router works perfectly
1. I did restarts to both of the routers. didn't help.
2. I invited a technical guy to check my cables, they seem to be OK but to be safe we have replaced them. didn't help.
3. I took the c60 from the second floor to the first floor and connect it via short LAN cable, didn't help.
4. I bought a new router from the internet provider, didn't help.
5. I got a brand new c60 router, and the problem keeps going. didn't help.
I'm going MAD, what can possibly go wrong?
Most of the time, when the internet is down, there is a good ping to 126.96.36.199
Sometime when the internet is down, the c60 led (on the right side) becomes orange, but some when the internet does work, it also orange.
When the internet goes down, the c60 redirects me to this "no internet" screen: http://192.168.0.1/webpages/wan_error.html
What can I do?