Router connect and lost connection frequently

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-18 17:13:20 - last edited 2019-06-20 18:32:01
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.0 Build 20161206 rel.60287

Ciao a tutti

Non so perché non ci sia nella lista dei modelli il modello numerico del mio router, ma il mio modello è ArcherC60 !! L'elenco dei modelli di router potrebbe aver bisogno dello stesso aggiornamento? perché questa lista  mi ha costretto a scegliere un altro modello di router che non è mio !!

Comunque

Ho questo router ArcherC60 ( https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/tp-link-archer-c60-ac1350-wireless-dual-band-router-tl-archerc60-tp-link/ )

collegato dal modem via cavo, il modem e il router si trovano in due stanze diverse ...

è da giorni che questo router si connette per un momento come 5-10 minuti e poi perde ogni volta la connessione!  

Ho provato a ripristinare e riconfigurare il router ma questo problema non risolverà!

Cosa posso fare? Per favore aiutatemi

Grazie e saluti

Andrea

Options
3 Reply
Re:Router connect and lost connection frequently
2019-06-19 02:23:24

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, to choose correct model, you can enter "C60" in the model field, and it will pops up Archer-C60 automatically; while I will remind our engineer to make some progress and make it more customer-oriented and perfect. 

Back to your case, we need get some details to do further troubleshooting and try to fix it. 

1. May I know who is your ISP?

2. What is the light status of the C360 when the connection drops out? Can you get internet from it via wired cable at that time? Please connect your device to the modem directly to do a comparison test as well.

Note: Please check the IP address and default gateway with your devices connected to the modem/router separately and show me the status-details page. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/838/

3. At that time, please login to the web UI of the Archer C360 and take a full screenshot of the Advanced-status page; and go to advanced-system tools-system log  to save and export it to us. 

4. Besides, please follow the instruction below to do some test and tell me which case you belong to.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2237/

Good day. 

Options
Re:Re:Router connect and lost connection frequently
2019-06-20 18:37:16

@Kevin_Z  Thanks for your help, i had try to reconfigure the router from the website page, now seems that working good i will contact you if there'll be others issues, thank you much!

Regards 

Options
Re:Re:Re:Router connect and lost connection frequently
2019-06-23 06:01:49

Hi,

Glad to hear that it works fine now. 

You can take more time to test its performance, any updates, just feel free to contact us. 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 966

Replies: 3

Related Articles