My router does not work remotely .

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

My router does not work remotely .

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
38 Reply
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:My router does not work remotely .
2019-07-09 07:47:35

Y el archer no lo trae? Porque dice que alcanza velocidad de 450 Mb y 867 si no la trae. El ZTE de Antel en 5g levanta perfecto y es dual banda también 

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:My router does not work remotely .
2019-07-09 21:29:05
does anyone have any news? I can't connect remotely to my router yet
Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:My router does not work remotely .
2019-07-09 22:19:28

Still not working remotely 

Ticket opened 5 days ago
Support only gave me basic router configuration instructions, as if my problem is a basic router configuration or a lack of knowledge on the matter

I replied that I am managing 3 routers, at different locations, tether and remote compatible versions, that were being managed remotely quite well until reported problem

I dont feel TPlink support doesn`t understand issue reported
Seems that for some reason they are trying to make some some time to fix the problem that started last week.

Instead of saying what is going on, they are misleading support and making me loosing time to point of something wrong from my side, that as I mentioned, in case it is true , incredibly happened to several routers in 3 different locations, at the same time

Hope that somebody at  TPlink, tell us what is going on and expected solution timeframe

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:My router does not work remotely .
2019-07-10 20:33:12
finally it started working again for the moment!
Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:My router does not work remotely .
2019-07-10 23:23:57

En Uruguay ya no funciona!!!

Options
Re:My router does not work remotely .
2019-07-19 18:48:23

I still have the Tether remote access problems
Support didnt solved the issue of Tether not being able to access compatible and binded routers, from outside the local network
Remote access thru TPlink DNS works. My problem is mobile app Tether form the cloud

Have you solved the issue that was affecting many users, or still with same problem?.

Options
Re:Re:My router does not work remotely .
2019-07-22 21:18:00
unfortunately, through the dedicated app, I can't access my router again remotely. I think they have server problems.... so the problem came up again.
Options
Re:Re:Re:My router does not work remotely .
2019-07-24 02:16:16

Hi all,

Sorry to respond late. 

Are you able to login to the cloud website with your cloud account successfully? 

https://www.tplinkcloud.com/

Please check the time settings of your router, ensure that the date/time is correct. 

Can you control the router locally with the Tether app? Is there any error message if you failed to manage it remotely? 

Besides, please ensure that the firmware is up to date. And you can try to unbind the cloud account and re-bind it to give it a shot. 

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:My router does not work remotely .
2019-07-24 11:34:19
I can connect to the router only if connected to the LAN with the application. while if i try to connect to the router via ip, always in lan it won't let me enter saying connection time out. remotely I can't log in with the application. I reset the router to be able to control it in lan with ip without logging in with id tp link.
Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:My router does not work remotely .
2019-07-24 12:19:41

To Kevin

Kevin_Z wrote

Hi all,

Sorry to respond late. 

Are you able to login to the cloud website with your cloud account successfully? 

https://www.tplinkcloud.com/

YES, I CAN

Please check the time settings of your router, ensure that the date/time is correct. 

YES; THEY ARE CORRECT

Can you control the router locally with the Tether app? Is there any error message if you failed to manage it remotely? 

YES, I CAN

Besides, please ensure that the firmware is up to date. And you can try to unbind the cloud account and re-bind it to give it a shot. 

YES; I UNBINDED and BINDED BACK: 
STILL NO CONNECTION FROM TETHER FROM OUTSIDE LOCAL NET

Options
Related Articles