Which TP Link Routers has the greatest range for a 3-story house?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-07 16:28:08 - last edited 2019-07-07 16:29:46

Hello

I've been researching routers all day and was hoping for some lovely community input! I have a 3-story house, with concrete walls so I was wondering if someone can point me on the right direction on which router I should get to get strong WiFi on every floor!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Which TP Link Routers has the greatest range for a 3-story house?
2019-07-08 07:39:08 - last edited 2019-07-08 07:43:36

Hey, there is a mesh wifi system sold by TP-Link, which is called Deco series. It can be 2 packs or 3 packs. 

The Deco unit can be connected to each other by wired cable or wifi to extend the wifi range. 

My office has a ser of Deco M9 plus which works as expected and provides better signal strength for our devices.

FYI, if the house is running under the same power circuit, the router plus powerline adapters with wifi function is also a good choice. 

Options
Re:Re:Which TP Link Routers has the greatest range for a 3-story house?
2019-07-08 15:21:15

Thanks for your input. Coincidentally that's what I was looking at earlier today, but it cost about $250 USD so was hoping for a cheaper option where I just buy a Router with great range.

Options
Funny Story For Kids
2020-07-14 08:28:56

@hostingchris 

Funny Story For Kids

thanks for sharing this post. otherwise, Few Fun Land posted the stories and many entertainment posts such as funny stories and horror stories. If you want to read more  
go to google and search  " " and enjoy now 

<a href="https://fewfunland.blogspot.com/">"Few Fun Land" </a>and enjoy now <a href="https://thesoftroots.com/">Source: The Soft Roots</a>
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1588

Replies: 3