TL-WN781ND ver.1 Windows 8 Driver

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-12-17 12:24:51
Region : Others

Model : TL-WN781ND

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

So Windows 8 x64 detects this as an Qualcom Atheros AR9285 but pinging the router (D-Link) I get unstable latency and packet loss.
Pinging the same router from the same room using my Macbook, everything works like a charm .

Installing the drivers provided with the CD literally kills Windows 8. When the PC restarts it tells me that Windows ran into an error (IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) and has to restart and this happens continuously. Automatic repair does not work. Only option is to refresh Windows 8, losing all settings and 3rd party apps.

Please give me some indication as to how I can fix this, I just spent a fortune setting up a wireless network that does not work .

Thanks,
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WN781ND ver.1 Windows 8 Driver
2012-12-27 10:12:13

dEaThXc0rE wrote

[COLOR=#000000] Automatic repair does not work. Only option is to refresh Windows 8, losing all settings and 3rd party apps.

Do you mean that you install the adapter by downloading the driver on line automatically? If not, you should have a try.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 605

Replies: 1