RE200 problem during online activities

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-18 10:24:42
Model: RE200  
Hardware Version: V12
Firmware Version:

Hi all

recently I've bought a RE200, I connected it only using 5Ghz network and it's working fine for the most online activities that I do, exept for one thing, when I try to connect to one online multiplayer game the extender stops working and it doesn't reconnect to my network. During this I tried to look inside the GUI of RE200 and I discovered that it lost the 5GHz signal and it's possible using only the 2.4Ghz line and I'm forced to wait and re-set all the configuration or just to restart the device. I tried to set static IP address and dinamic but both didn't solved the problem, I even tried to change my modem channel and I set it to another one more compatible but it didn't worked too, so now I'm asking to you, how I can solve this problem ? 

Thanks in advice for your help.

Options
1 Reply
Re:RE200 problem during online activities
2019-07-22 06:20:18

@Keilor 

What is the led status of the RE200 when it lost connection?  What is the name of the multiplayer game? 

With your computer connected to the main router, do you have the same issue?

After the RE200 stopped working, please login to the web UI of RE200 and go to settings-system tools-system log to save the log and send it to us. 

And please show a screenshot of the status page to us. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 380

Replies: 1