Archer MR200 stops working until reboot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer MR200 stops working until reboot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
17 Reply
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Archer MR200 stops working until reboot-Solution
2020-07-17 02:59:28 - last edited 2020-07-30 11:10:06

@annejanz 

Hi, please tell us your issue in detail.

If it is unstable issue, please check if both the wired and wireless connection are unstable.

How do you recover the internet? By rebooting or automatically?

How often the issue happens? How about the lights' status on the device?

Please check if the SIM card is working well when it is plugged into a phone.

If so, please send us the below screenshots for us to check.

When the router works well, please log in to the web UI of the MR200 and show us a screenshot of the advanced-status page to check.

When the issue happens, please log in to the web UI of the MR200 and show us a screenshot of the advanced-status page and basic-network map as the comparison.

May I know your region and when you bought the device?

BTW, please confirm the hardware version and firmware version of the device.

Look forward to your reply.

Have a nice day!

Edit in 2020/7/30: If you guys have the same issue, please tell us the issue in detail and provide the above information for us to check.

We will try our best to identify the issue and solve it.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Re:Re:Archer MR200 stops working until reboot
2020-07-26 05:35:03
TP-link you need to stop stalling. Way too many people report this for you not to be aware and understand the problem. Me too I have the problem. Every day the router freezes (mr200 v1). Stop stalling and get a fix out there. This is lousy customer “care”
Options
Re:Archer MR200 stops working until reboot
2020-07-29 19:46:08

+1 here.

MR200 v1 freezes every 1-2 weeks and needs restart. Suddenly I own 2 of these devices with different SIM carriers. for some reason mine stops reading the SIM card which means WIFI is working but there is no internet until manual reboot the device. latest firmware is from 2018 (2 years ago) so maybe its time for a new release? many people complaining about it

Options
Re:Archer MR200 stops working until reboot
2020-07-30 11:08:20

@paul30 @Quip 

Hi, sorry to hear that you both have the same issue for the product. For the unstable issue, we will try our best identify and solve the issue for you.

If the same issue appears, can you help you check the below information:

1. Please check if both the wired and wireless connection are unstable.

2. How about the lights' status on the device? How often the issue happens?

3. Please check if the SIM card is working well when it is plugged into a phone.

If so, please send us the below screenshots for us to check.

When the router works well, please log in to the web UI of the MR200 and show us a screenshot of the advanced-status page to check.

When the issue happens, please log in to the web UI of the MR200 and show us a screenshot of the advanced-status page and basic-network map as the comparison.

May I know your region and when you bought the device?

BTW, please confirm the hardware version and firmware version of the device. 

Do you both have the hardware version V1 and latest firmware version?

Look forward to your reply.

Have a nice day!

Options
2020-11-10 15:37:52

@Sunshine 

I have the same issue, but myn it's freezing only even if I reboot it. I tried to reset with a button but nothing. A whole day now am trying all ways but nothing. I need a help!..

Options
2021-02-22 01:56:00 - last edited 2021-02-22 01:57:02

Same issue here. Are v1 models defective? After trying all options my device continues freezing. I see many models now in second-hand market and starting to think it is not working for anybody.

Options
RE:Archer MR200 stops working until reboot
2021-08-19 03:04:21

@Sunshine I also have the same issue,pls suggest solution

Options
Related Articles