Archer T2U and Mac OS aren't good friends...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-27 11:46:00
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I bought an Archer T2U Version 1 Wifi Adapter to use it with my Macbook Pro 2017 15 inch with mac OS 10.14.

In system requirements they said that you need up to 10.13

I did not relize that, because the retail shop that i bought my product told me that it works fine with Mac Os.

So, I installed the last driver for my Version and my macbook frozed at loading screen until i erased the driver app...(i opened mac OS safe mode for god shake)

I don't now why they don't support latest macOS..Don't buy it if you have the latest macos..The funny part is that at the advertisement picture the guy has a macbook...Probably he cannot use the product if he updates at the last macos.This is tragic..Better to throw my money out of my window..

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer T2U and Mac OS aren't good friends...
2019-07-29 03:41:46

@DiamadisMxd 

FYI, the Archer T2U V1 and V2 use the same chipset, so you can install the MAC OS 10.14 for V2 on your laptop.

Below is the download link:https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-t2u/v2/#Driver 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1318

Replies: 1