RE450 Network issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

RE450 Network issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
RE450 Network issue
RE450 Network issue
2019-07-29 14:45:42
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello guys,

i have a big issue with TPLink Re450, we have big apartment and our router has to be on the very edge of our space, which means that the signal doesent spread around the whole apartment. We bought RE450 to solve it since we have similar solution in small office. The issue is that every now and then (every 12-36 hours) the network crashes and we have to reset the whole network. We figured out that it was because of the RE450 but i cannot figure out why.

We have our internet connection via optical fiber.

If you have any suggestions, please, let me know, its driving me crazy.

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:RE450 Network issue
2019-07-30 06:23:45

@Adyy 

Could you please provide more information about the internet crash issue? Any specific symptoms? including but not listed:

1. The led status of the RE450.

2. Whether you can access internet from the RE450, and what is the IP and gateway obtained by your computer with it connected to the RE450.

3. Whether you can get internet from the main router at the same time. 

4. The model number of your main router. 

Meanwhile, please ensure that the firmware of the RE450 is up to date. 

Besides, you can reset and reconfigure it with DHCP server disabled and setup a static IP for it manually. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 913

Replies: 1

Related Articles