Is tp link a good brand?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Is tp link a good brand?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Is tp link a good brand?
Is tp link a good brand?
2019-08-13 05:31:58 - last edited 2019-08-20 12:47:06
Model: AC500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I’ve done some research and I need to order a new router today to have it for Friday. lower parel residential projects I was told to stay away from Netgear ( currently there is a sale on a netgesr router on amazon, not sure if it’s any good) and Linksys I’m looking st the tp link archer ac1900 but I hear mixed reviews on it. There’s so many choices I can’t decide and I’m down to the last minute Any help?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Is tp link a good brand?
2019-08-13 10:59:39
More or less all vendors are almost the same. TP-Link is #1 SOHO vendor, so it is a good brand, however, everyone has his own opinion. For example, I do not really like tplink high-cost devices, because I want to see more functionality, while it is almost the same for all tp-link routers.
Options
Re:Is tp link a good brand?
2019-08-14 02:40:10

Hey, everyone has their own thought, and the performance of a router depends on the atcual environment, including the network diagram, distance, obstructions and so on.

As a TP-Link user, I do own many TP-Link devices, like router, smart plug/bulb, they work well as expected. 

Besides, TP-Link is a mature manufacturer, they sell devices all over the world. 

Due to the potential loss, no matter what brand you gonna buy, I suggest you to verify the return policy first; if it does not match your needs, you can return it for free. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2732

Replies: 2

Related Articles