Loosing connection frequesnly in Archer AC2600 Router
a week ago
Model: Archer A2300
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: C2600-CA-up-ver1-1-8-P1[20170306-rel33258]

Hi, I bought a used TP-Link archer C2600 , ac2600. The Model name is  ARCHER C2600 .

I have cheanged user name,updated siftware,placed on differen locations, changed channel,did four times quick setup,etc etc but still problem exit. It work but frequently drops connection and I have to restart several times.

Options
4 Replies
Re:Loosing connection frequesnly in Archer AC2600 Router
Yesterday

I am having the same issue with  My Archer A10 , AC2600... FW version 1.0.2 0.9.1 v1000.0 Build 190305 Rel.62969n(5553).

It keeps losing internet ,while engaged ISP and was told their cable modem is working fine ....

TP-LINK, is there any known issue with the above firmware (which released in March, the latest )

Options
Re:Re:Loosing connection frequesnly in Archer AC2600 Router
Yesterday

What firmware version are you using ?

Are you using brand new ethernet cable from outer Modem to wifi Router , from wifi router to you desktop etc??

What is speed/package of your internet ??

Did you change any numbers in Router setting ?

Options
Re:Re:Re:Loosing connection frequesnly in Archer AC2600 Router
Yesterday

FW is in the first post, which is the newest . I have use two different Ethernet cables —- from router to modem . 60 Mbps internet package. I did change the DHCP leased timeout to max....other than this and the wireless network name/pwd, I don’t recall changed anything else. I have reset the router to factory default now and the internet is working now. However, I don’t know when the issue will come back again.

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Loosing connection frequesnly in Archer AC2600 Router
Yesterday

did you updated with new firmware on their website ?

what is your ISP  and what city.

Mine is working fine after doing a few steps.

Options