Portable Internet Sharing + Extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-15 09:58:42
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Dear TP-Link Community

I have a situation with the hotel were provided internet connection to visitor, their will offer a username and password for any visitor and the visitor device will connect to wifi and the browser will pop up asking for the username and password. So my question is, which TP-Link product can support as a sharing internet and availablity to do a login as i inform ealier and that product also work as wifi signal extender.

Please advice. Thank you so much

Options
1 Reply
Re:Portable Internet Sharing + Extender
2019-08-16 08:11:30

@Halimzhz 

Hello, so the hotel wifi is some kind of portal authentication which need username and password to login and get internet. 

While considering the portal wifi varies depending on different front-end devices/manufacturers, it is hard to guarantee the performance. 

Due to the potential loss, you can consult more manufacturers; and before you buy one, please confirm the warranty/return policy, even though the device turns out that it won't work, you still can return it back. 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 302

Replies: 1