Disable access point from Tp link

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-24 20:51:34

I use the below link to convert my Tp link router as a wireless access point. Now i want to revert this operation but i dont know how. Is there any link with instructions?

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/417/?utm_medium=select-local

Options
4 Reply
Re:Disable access point from Tp link
2019-09-25 02:31:03

@aloxaz 

First, you can re-enable DHCP server and change back the LAN IP address. 

Or you can just hard reset the router by holding the reset button/hole for 10s with the router powered on. 

And after you revert the operation mode, you need reconfigure the router to make it work.

May it help and have a good day. 

Options
2019-09-25 05:15:27

@Kevin_Z

How can i connect to the router website to change the settings? Default IP 192.168.0.1 & 192.168.0.0 do not open router website

Options
2019-09-25 16:44:11
Is there a link with instructions?
Options
2019-09-26 06:37:12

@aloxaz 

There is no link with instructions to login when it works as an access point, but it is easy to login and change it back to router mode. 

If you want to access the web UI to re-enable the DHCP server and change back to the IP address, first you need login to the web UI of the main router to get the current IP address of the TP-Link router. 

Then use the IP address to login.

Or you can fatory reset the router by holding the reset button/hole for 10s with it powered on which is much easier. 

Good day. 

Options