Android devices loose conectivity with deco M4

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Android devices loose conectivity with deco M4

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:Android devices loose conectivity with deco M4
2019-10-15 06:36:30 - last edited 2019-10-15 06:41:39

@Kevin_Z 

The decos run an official firmware but one that tp-link support sent me to flash the decos (and I only flashed the main one) that opened the telnet port so that they can login to do the troubleshooting (run tcpdumps, change channels, run pings directly from it, etc.), but as soon you telnet to it a banner shows of busybox, and there is a /etc/openwrt_release file within, and everything looks like an openwrt. So, if all looks like an openwrt, it is because it runs a openwrt firmware right?

PS: by the way, last night, the nokia 4.2 showed issues while connected to the deco wifi, and what I detected was that the "main" wifi was getting stuck at assigning IP address, but connecting to the guest wifi worked fine (all this was happening connecting to the secodn deco - the nearest where I was). The only solution was to disable the "main" wifi and enable it again, then everything started working fine afterwards. First time I saw this happening...

Options
2019-10-21 09:30:57

@Paqueiros 

Hello Paulo, it is been a while, is there any updates? 

With more information provided, we can do further analysis to locate this issue and fix it. 

Thanks for your support and cooperation in advance. Nice day. 

Options
2020-02-01 19:48:43

@ivy

Any news? I still have my issues with the nokia 2.2, I just did a factory reset to one of them, minimum setup without any apps installed and the issue is there alright.

I was excpecting better from tp-link side and nokia side, how come we are in 2020 and we have major issues with routers and mobile devices, on "old" 2,4Ghz (n), when everything should be "standard" nowadays and work out of the box?!

Options
Related Articles