archer c7 v5 new firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

archer c7 v5 new firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
24 Reply
Re:archer c7 v5 new firmware
2021-08-23 17:23:20

@Kevin_Z For your statement, I've checked this via email. But your technician still not fix it.

The issue must be fixed as soon as possible if your saying is ture, your technician doesn't wanna fix it at all. that sounds ridiculously.....

Generally, this security issue is very very easy to fix with several command lines. As why your technician have no ability to trobleshoot it.

Could you please tell us why you all don't wanna do it ?

Options
2021-11-15 16:12:13

@Kevin_Z the issue doesn't fix ? 

Options
2021-11-16 02:27:20

@DanielChen 

I think the support engineer had replied to you? Can you confirm? If not, I suggest you reply to the email again as I do not know more than them.

Options
2022-01-17 20:01:28

@Kevin_Z the issue doesn’t fix it at all. Even the brand-new firmware published. All of TP-link devices has the same issue. But TP-link doesn’t wanna fix it, and I definitely not recommend all user to use tp-link devices. 

All tp-link firmwares will automatic open your ipv6 functions even you never turn it on. (That’s a very dangerous security issue.) 

Options
Related Articles