How to set the individual bandwidth limit of each device connected to the network with the Deco app?

Re:How to set the individual bandwidth limit of each device connected to the network with the Deco app?
2020-09-02 23:39:20

@Maker This is something pretty basic which should have been added as a feature on the Deco units. 

Options
Returning Deco products
2020-09-18 02:33:18 - last edited 2020-09-18 02:34:41

I am about retuning my Mesh devices because of lack of this control. Should be easy to support to limit bandwidth of guest wifi. It is very common need. I do not want to go QoS and set up all complex rules. Very disappointing to tp-link product.

Options
Re:How to set the individual bandwidth limit of each device connected to the network with the Deco app?
2020-10-04 14:03:41

Yes, just purchased the Deco M9 Plus and packing now for return. The basic features are missing. It is really shameful. I paid so much for the router. The bandwidth control is there for a 15$ router. Very very disappointed!

Options
2 weeks ago

@Kevin_Z 

Can please for the sake of god enable the good old bandwidth control for individual devices? it was good in old versions untill i upgraded to Archer C6, Which is A total let down because of stupid shitty QoS.... but the router is good and all.. but not just me many of the users want the old feature to limit the speed for others connected to the router both in normal or guest network...

if u don't then i have to change brands....

Options